Men Porn Statistics
Cosmopolitan survey of 4,000 men consisting of 23.7% men age 18–24, 37.2% men age 25–34, and 37.8% men ages 35 plus:
- 32.5% of the men watched porn daily.
- 71% of men 18–34 watch it at least once a month.
- 7 out of 10 men said they watch acts in porn they wouldn’t do in real life.
- 3 out of 4 men and women would watch porn with a partner.
- 2 out of 3 men orgasm faster watching porn as opposed to having sex.
- Only 8% of men prefer porn or masturbating over having sex.
Would men stop if asked by their partners to stop looking at porn?
- 43.2% would stop.
- 18.9% would not stop.
- 37.9% would hide it.
– Cosmopolitan, This is How You Watch Porn, February 20, 2014 
Super Bowl 2014: Denver Broncos fans turn to porn following defeat to Seattle Seahawks: After the match, which the Seahawks won 43–8, the number of visitors to Pornhub remained lower than average in the state of Washington, with a 17 percent drop. However, in Colorado, there was an 11 percent increase, according to the figures. In order to keep from watching porn, your state needs to win the Super Bowl.
– Pornhub Insights, Pornhub Traffic Change During Super Bowl XLVIII, February 4, 2014 
Survey of Harvard’s 2014 graduating class; of the 758 who responded:
- 48% of men watch porn multiple times a week.
- 21% reached the age of 22 and were virgins.
- 12% said they had at least 10 sexual partners while in college.
- 15% call themselves gay, bisexual, or “questioning.”
- 67% of those who are homosexual, bisexual, questioning, or other seniors have sought mental health counseling while at Harvard.
- 12% said they had at least 10 sexual partners while in college.
– Harvard Crimson, May 2014 
How many Christians do you think watch porn? 1,000 adults surveyed in 2014:
- 64% of American men view porn at least monthly.
- 79% of men ages 18–30 view porn at least monthly.
- 67% of men ages 31–49 view porn at least monthly.
- 49% of men between the ages of 50 and 68 view pornography at least monthly.
- 55% of married men view porn at least monthly.
- 33% of men between the ages of 18 and 30 think they might be addicted to pornography or are unsure if they are addicted.
- 18% of men of all ages think they might be addicted to pornography or are unsure if they are addicted.
– Digital Journal, August 14, 2014 
Christian mission’s agency is reported as saying that 80% of its applicants admit to struggles with porn.
– The Christian Post, Sexual Sin in the Ministry, March 8, 2012 
The next generation’s perfect addiction: Project Know conducted a survey of 73,000 participants. Today’s young adults are voracious consumers of online porn. An endless stream of videos can give you anything you want, whenever you want it. What happens when this habit becomes a problem? The next generation’s perfect addiction.
- The male sex drive is novelty-seeking; porn aligns perfectly.
- 42% of male college students regularly visit explicit Web sites.
- 19% feel they are controlled by their sexual desires.
- More than 50% have never had sex.
- 16% started watching porn before the age of 12.
- 53% started watching porn between the ages of 12 to 14.
- 64% say their taste in porn became more deviant and extreme.
- 36% say they are ashamed of their deviant and extreme behavior.
– Project Know, Taking a Whack at Porn, March 2014 
From a survey of more than 4,400 men in South Africa: 67% view porn and 27% masturbate several times a week; masturbation is nearly always accompanied with pornography.
– New24.com, “Are South African men Spornosexual”?, March 19, 2015 
A recent survey showed 4 out of 10 married South Korean men have been unfaithful to their spouses.
– Yonhap News, February 15, 2015 
From a survey of 1,002 Internet users in Ireland: 83% of men have viewed porn; 25% of these watch it weekly; 36% who are not in a relationship view porn weekly; 7% had seen porn before the age of 12; 31% of the Irish believe porn is morally unacceptable.
– Irish News, January 17, 2015 
A survey of 2,000 UK workers showed 1/5 had accessed porn on a personal device that was used for work, putting the companies’ computer systems at risk of malware attacks. 15% of men admitted to accessing porn on their work-issued computer devices.
– SC Magazine, December 10, 2014 
75% of Danish men watch porn, according to a 2014 survey by the women’s magazine Q.
– The Local DK, October 31, 2014 
Norms and Values Survey 2011, conducted by the ANSA McAL Psychological Research Centre:
- 79% of Trini men said they watched porn.
- 85% to 90% of men have done so at some point.
Note: Given that Trinidad has one of the highest per capita rates for porn searches on Google, these figures are likely to be underestimated.
- 64% of the respondents admitted to watching porn; most of them also agreed that pornography was bad.
- 65% of respondents agreed with the statement that porn was harmful.
- 82% thought that porn degraded women.
- 76% agreed that porn led to sexual addiction.
– Trinidad Express, October 18, 2014 
56% of Britons watch porn at least occasionally, 15% do on a regular basis; 32% of men read erotica.
– The UK Independent, September 29, 2014 
A University of Sydney, Australia, study found that: 70% of Australian men view porn online while the average first exposure to porn is age 11
-– Newcastle Herald, September 12, 2014 
Of a survey of 248 Oxford (UK) students: 71.8% of all students said they view porn, 91% of men.
– The Oxford Student, June 12, 2014 
From a survey of UK Christians: 75% of Christian men view porn at least monthly; 41% of Christian men admit to being addicted to pornography; 30% of church leaders view porn regularly; 10% of Christian men have paid for sex; 90% of Christians believe the church does not adequately support those struggling with porn.
– The Way, UK, January 20, 2015 
Fan pays $42,000 for one-hour adult webcam session Las Vegas, Maitresse Madeline, San Francisco–based dome, has auctioned off a private hour-long webcam show to an Australian viewer for an astounding $42,000. The highest amount ever paid for a one-hour live adult show, the bidding was competitive. The winner receives a one-hour, live, custom, BDSM sexual encounter with Ms. Madeline via webcam, her e-mail address and the promise of ongoing contact, a one-year VIP membership to all Kink.com Web sites, signed photos of Ms. Madeline, an HD recording of their hour, plus any props used during the session. Adult Webmaster Empire (AWE), one of the industry’s largest cam companies, estimates industry revenues at between $1.5 and $2 billion a year.
– ZDNet, Video: Fan pays $42,000 for one-hour adult webcam session, January 10, 2014 
Please note: The number in brackets corresponds to specific statistic(s). Questions or concerns about any listed statistic may be directed to CAP at the e-mail address email@example.com.