Women Porn Statistics
Cosmopolitan survey of 4,000 men and 4,000 women consisting of 73.7% women ages 18–24, 16% women age 25–34, and 4.4% women ages 35 plus:
- 38.1% of women said that had no interest in making a sex tape or participating in porn.
- 7 out of 50 women stated they like to watch acts in porn they wouldn’t do themselves.
- 3 out of 4 men and women would watch porn with a partner.
- 12% of women prefer BDSM porn to anything else.
What would women think if they found someone they were dating was watching kinky porn?
- 41.6% wonder why they don’t do that with them.
- 35.3% think it’s their private time.
- 20% think that’s fine as long as they don’t bring it to bed.
- 3% think I need to leave them right now.
How women think their partners’ porn habits should change once they start dating.
- 4.6% say they should stop watching porn—cold turkey.
- 13% say they can watch porn if they are in a different zip code.
- 68.3% say they don’t care as long as it doesn’t get in the way of their relationship.
- 14.1% say they watch porn together.
Would men stop if asked by their partners to stop looking at porn?
- 43.2% would stop.
- 18.9% would not stop.
- 37.9% would hide it.
– Cosmopolitan, This is How You Watch Porn, February 20, 2014 
At what age did you start sexting: Adam and Eve asked over 1,000 men and women at what age they started sexting (sending sexually explicit photographs or messages via cell phone)?
- 35% of Americans admitted to sexting.
- 32% started sexting between ages 19 and 29.
- 27% started sexting between ages 30 and 40.
- 22% started sexting at 40 or older.
- 18% of sexters are between 15 and 18.
– Adam and Eve, At What Age Did You Start Sexting? December 5, 2014 
How many Christians do you think watch porn? 1,000 adults surveyed in 2014:
- 42% of women between the ages of 18 and 30 view porn at least monthly.
– Digital Journal, August 14, 2014 
Survey of Harvard’s 2014 graduating class; of the 758 who responded:
- 41% of women have watched porn.
- 21% reached the age of 22 and were virgins.
- 12% said they had at least 10 sexual partners while in college.
- 15% call themselves gay, bisexual, or “questioning.”
- 67% of those who are homosexual, bisexual, questioning, or other seniors have sought mental health counseling while at Harvard.
- 12% said they had at least 10 sexual partners while in college.
– Harvard Crimson, May 2014 
Survey of Christians who support gay marriage OK with porn, divorce, premarital sex, abortion: Christians who support gay marriage are seven times more likely to approve of pornography, six times more likely to approve of promiscuity, and five times more likely to approve of adultery as compared to those who don’t.
– The Global Dispatch, August 14, 2014 
Majority of Christian singles reject idea of waiting until marriage to have sex, a Christian Mingle survey of 716 Christians reveals that a majority of single Christians are rejecting biblical doctrine by choosing to have sex before they are married; 50 percent of female Christians said that they went to church at least once a month.
- 61% of self-identified Christian singles are willing to have casual sex without being in love.
- 11% said they are waiting to have sex until they are married.
- 23% said they would have to be in love to have sex unmarried.
- 5% said they would wait to get engaged to have sex.
- 90% of them said they would be comfortable with premarital sex.
– The Christian Post, Does Church Attendance Impact How Often You Have Sex? February 13, 2014. 
Swinging, pornography, and other sexual acts can be found on most social networking sites such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus, and Pinterest. None of these sites are protected, allowing easy access for any age.
– Statistic Brain Research Institute, Social Networking Statistics, March 24, 2015 
In 18 months, the number of mothers of young children pursuing sex work has jumped 400 percent, according to ratracerebellion.com, an organization that helps mothers find work-at-home jobs of all kinds, ranging from writing assignments to telemarketing. Many of the mothers working as phone sex operators said that, while they would like to work outside of the sex industry, those jobs are not currently available. The women are typically paid $10 to $50 per hour, but many can make much more.
– ABC News, Moms Turn to Phone Sex Business for Income, December 19, 2011 
Social Networking Statistics
Percent of people who use social networking in the world
- Facebook 35.5%
- Qzone 16.4%
- Google Plus 8.9%
- LinkedIn 8.6%
- Instagram 7.8%
- Twitter 7.4%
- Tumblr 6.1%
- Other 8.9%
How gamers get down with YouPorn: More of our users are leveling up and accessing the YouPorn site through gaming consoles like the Wii, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- 26% of YouPorn’s visitors are female.
- 46% are between the ages of 18–21.
- 31% in the 25–34 range.
- 12% in the 35–44 range.
- 6% in the 45–54 range.
– YouPorn World, YouPorn Gamers Statistics, September 9, 2015 
From a survey of 1,002 Internet users in Ireland: 83% of men and 56% of women have viewed porn; 25% of these watch it weekly; 36% who are not in a relationship view porn weekly; 7% had seen porn before the age of 12; 49% of women ages 18–24 believe their partners are viewing porn; 31% of the Irish believe porn is morally unacceptable.
– Irish News, January 17, 2015 
75% of Danish men and 33% of Danish women watch porn, according to a 2014 survey by the women’s magazine Q.
– The Local DK, October 31, 2014 
Norms and Values Survey 2011, conducted by the ANSA McAL Psychological Research Centre:
- 52% of Trinidadian women admitted to watching porn.
Note: Given that Trinidad has one of the highest per capita rates for porn searches on Google, these figures are likely to be underestimated.
- 64% of the respondents admitted to watching porn; most of them also agreed that pornography was bad.
- 65% of respondents agreed with the statement that porn was harmful.
- 82% thought that porn degraded women.
- 76% agreed that porn led to sexual addiction.
– Trinidad Express, October 18, 2014 
56% of Britons watch porn at least occasionally, 15% do on a regular basis; 53% of UK women read erotica novels at least occasionally, only 32% of men read erotica.
– The UK Independent, September 29, 2014 
Survey of 8,000 girls in the 18–43 age group over a period of six months in Pune, Nashik, Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Ahemdabad; 49% learned about sex from watching porn videos.
– India.com, June 25, 2014 
Of a survey of 248 Oxford (UK) students: 71.8% of all students said they view porn, 91% of men and 51% of women.
– The Oxford Student, June 12, 2014 
Please note: The number in brackets corresponds to specific statistic(s). Questions or concerns about any listed statistic may be directed to CAP at the e-mail address email@example.com.